JOHN EMMONS ON 2ND AMENDMENT
Without the 2nd Amendment We Wouldn’t Have Any of the Others.
America is the great melting pot and long has been the Land of Opportunity. We should continue to welcome those from around the world who are seeking a better life.
Your Right to Keep and Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed.
Our Second Amendment identifies the right to keep and bear arms. Our Framers recognized the right to self-defense and believed that an armed populace stands as a bulwark against tyranny. But that doesn’t mean that tyranny won’t keep trying.
The rule of law protects and empowers each of us. Yet it seems that, every day, gun ownership is under assault. Infringements have already happened in places like Virginia. Without eternal vigilance it could happen here in Pennsylvania, too.
I will never waver in my defense of the 2nd Amendment and the liberty it ensures. We must exercise our rights responsibly, defend the rights of our fellow citizens, and join together as communities to stand up for the promise of America.
John Is a Staunch Defender of 2nd Amendment Rights.
You need someone willing to stand in the breach for freedom and security. That someone is John Emmons. Here is what John’s approach looks like:
- Your right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed upon
- Enforce the laws we already have instead of creating new ones
- Restrict criminals’ access to weapons, not the access of responsible gun owners
- Improve sharing of criminal data between state and federal agencies to prevent illegal gun sales
- Increase education programs to promote gun safety